Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey anybody want to float the stilly? went out on wed. and did well. sea runs that is.my fishing buddy cant fish as much as i can,so im looking for other folks to fish with. i have a 4 door so i have to break down my boat every time i go out. easy 4.6 mile float about 7 to 8 hours. sunday,monday or tuesday are best for me. thanks miked [email protected] :THUMBSUP

·
Just an Old Man
35,203 Posts
What do I know---I'm just an old man

Sounds like a neat thing to do as I've never floated a river before. Where abouts on the Stilly are you going to float. From what point to what point. Also have you checked the river gauges yet. I looked yesterday and all the rivers were up. Just a thought. If you don't find anybody else drop me a private message or an email as it's all here.

Jim

·
Registered
303 Posts
miked, sent you an email on 10/7. Verizon is changing email system and us users are changing settings. I included my phone number. If my email did not arrive please post here and let me know that you did not receive it. Thanks Jim.

·
Just an Old Man
35,203 Posts

I don't know what you are trying to say as your attachment came across in Greek. It was all symbols and squares.

I'm going to go there in the AM tomorrow 10-09-02. I put the date so you won't get mixed up on which day I go.

If I had a bigger pontoon boat I would try it,but mine only has 7' pontoons. But I have a good time just fishing where I can stroll to.

But if I cuss a lot maybe it won't matter what size I have as long as you can all drown me.

Jim :BIGSMILE

·
Just an Old Man
35,203 Posts

They must have shot up durning the night. Went to that place off of 127th and didn't turn a fish. Tried three different flies, 2 different elk hair caddis's,parachute caddis. Then changed over to a sink tip and tried a black fly. Still nothing. All I had was a few smolt hits on that parachute caddis.

I know one thing for sure is that it's getting colder out there. I had to put sweats under my waders to keep my knobby kneees warm.

Jim

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hi jim no go. send a private message with this system. my sweet girlfriend droped me off at 127th today and floated the the forks got 8 src had fun. lets hook up and go thanks mike d :THUMBSUP

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.