Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

Idaho Resident Craftsman/Artisan
1,098 Posts

I have no idea. But I do have a strike indicator suggestion, if you would like to try it.

Try a little "dink float". They are some kind of rubber foam. They are just a small version of the kind you see people use when Jig Fishing.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.