Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Folks,

Next Thursday night, May 12th at the Lincoln Theatre in Mt. Vernon, WA there will be a screening of the F3T. It is a fundraiser for the brand new North Sound Chapter of Trout Unlimited and all proceeds will go to helping get the chapter off the ground. NSTU was just formed last month in the basement of a Bellingham brewery *hiccup* and we're still figuring out what's what, and hope to get some good projects in the works and all involved are excited for things develop to over the coming seasons.

Tickets are available via the Confluence Flyshop and online from The Lincoln Theatre. Tickets are $15 bucks in advance, $12 bucks for yer rug rats and grandpa. Day of, costs bump to $20, so if you want to save some dough for the ride there, that's a great way. But bring some extra Tubmans to blow on raffle tickets because there's some great stuff for lucky ticket holders. Big ticket items are listed below, there is a mish-mash of other random stuffs as well.
  • Sage Pulse 7114-4 7 weight switch
  • Hardy Ultralite Disc Reel 8/9/10
  • Saltwater Guide Trip from Colin Flanagan
  • Cowlitz Guide Trip from John Hicks
Also, beer from Oskar Blues...so we'll have that going for us. Tell yer buds.

More info via the Theatre website, and our brand new Facebook page, if you do that thing.

https://www.facebook.com/northsoundTU/
http://www.lincolntheatre.org/node/1169

We hope to see you there!

-Copi Vojta

Disclaimer:
This is my first post in WFF. I registered a while back not long after I made the move to the NW. I check in every now and again, but refrain from posting because between all of the other places to post things on the inter webs, it's easy for me to get overwhelmed. I don't mean to walk into y'alls playground, throw sand in your face for attention and then try and sell you a facemask. We're just trying to sell this theatre out and raise some money for fish. I'll do my best to contribute in the future with reports and whatever else I can, as it's been a helpful resource for me as a newcomer to the NW.

Ok.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks fun. Anyone seen it yet?

Trailers here: http://www.flyfilmtour.com/watch-trailers/
I've seen bits and pieces from the West Seattle show stop... it was sold out, nowhere to sit, so I found some beer drinking buddies in the lobby and in-between beers peeked in. Pretty sure there's some stellar stories to be told via moving picture.

Mills, quit texting me.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Us in Whatcom and Skagit county should consider ourself very lucky and thankful that a the Confluence Fly shop and the new North Sound Chapter of TU have stepped up and put a bunch of time and MONEY in making this happen.

The sad thing is very few people have purchased advance tickets. I'm hoping that people are waiting to get their tickets at the box office.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.