Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Just an Old Man
35,201 Posts
The thrill is not in the kill---But to let them go.

I hasass him every time I seen him in the past and to get him mad at me I used to call him Spanky instead of Sparkey. Tell him the old man says HI. I think he will know who I am.

Jim

· Just an Old Man
35,201 Posts

Going to go on Saturday also. That is if I can shake my driver(mtlhead) loose from what ever he's doing. If I can't I'll just have to herd my own wheels down the road.

Jim

· Just an Old Man
35,201 Posts

Is Loma Lake a Marysville address. I thought(here I go thinking again)it was a Arlington address.

Just another note,Have you been fishing any of those lakes in your area lately?

Jim

· Just an Old Man
35,201 Posts

I don't know about this living so close to me. I think that I will move out of Marysville. I haven't fished Martha but I have been thinking about it. I heard there are a few big browns in there.As for patterns to use,I think what ever is working for lakes in the area will work here Streamers,wooly buggers,chronimids,mayflies. Hell I don't know but anybody with a big fly box should do all right and I carry around a lot of flies.

Jim

P/S I live between Beach and your house on Grove.:bawling

· Just an Old Man
35,201 Posts

Cam09,hi. Hey if you want info on Martha lake out at warm beach go to www.washingtomlakes.com and got to Snohomish Co. And click on last years stories(2002). Lots of info from one guy that fished it a lot last year. Just a little info to help another buddy out.

Jim

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.