Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i have looked on line and off i have looked high and low well there all hi and no low so were shood i go

uggggggggggg

keep the sunny side up and the krusty side down keeep on trucking::XX

· Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
welli have been shoping for a rod now i have called shope here and there and the place i found is http://www.blackbirds.com you can get there 1800# there the man in the shop is vere helpfull and has good priceson sage rods and also many othere types of rods so thankes for the help and fish on and chris thankes for the help

keep the sunny side up and the krusty side down keeep on trucking

· Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
not to sound stuck up there prices are good ok but i have been shopeing for a month or so there prices are the same as most shopes in the area if u need good stuff at a good price like chris said ck out montana they have a huge market on high end rods u can by new used once or twice on a trip there or the have demos realy cheeep like 1/2 off and frome what i seen at blackbirds chris the guy in the shop took 40 bucks of ther shelf price on a sage rod just becaus i told him i haerd about there shop from someone on line and i was in wa there stock is limitede to mostly 3-6wt with some 7s and he only hade 1 8 wt 4 pice sage they have like 4 brands of rods frome resonable to you are out of your mind but still cheepere than i could find elswere

keep the sunny side up and the krusty side down keeep on trucking

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.