Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Clear plastic, double sided, white foam both sides. Some of my super secret summer flies. ;)
Between Barrier and Blue Creek. I think it's about 2 miles up from BC on river right. River bends to right here with big rock across the river. Should be on the bank at the little pull off on the river bend. But, it might be somewhere else. :eek:
A good lesson to put my name on fly boxes.
Dan

·
Just an Old Man
35,204 Posts
Ah, the old lost fly box thing. I think that a lot of us have done this very thing. I know I did. It was on the Beaverhead and it was one of those threader box's. Mine was crammed full of flies. But I have since then got a new threader box and it is almost full of flies. I sure hope I don't mis-place this one as it can get quite expensive replacing all the lost flies. I should put my name and phone number in my box's but it's another thing that never gets done.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rick,
Some very nice cutts but you had to work for them. Salmon rolling everywhere but not my fly would they take! :)
Was a great day on the river. Very few people. I figured everyone was at home watching the Seahawks get their butt kicked!
The upper river is a beautiful float with lots of fly water.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.