Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I keep reading about a magazine called North West Fly Fishing Magazine. Not to sound to dumb,but I never heard of it before. Where about is that Magazine sold at because I've never seen it and would like to pick one up. Jim S. :CONFUSED

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
NW Fly Fishing is only sold a fly shops (not regular newsstands), or of course you can subscribe. Go to the website Chris gave you for details. It is availabel at every shop I frequent in the Seattle area, including Downtowwn and Bellevue Kaufmanns, Avid Angler in Lake Forest Park, Patricks at East Lake Union, Salmon Bay Tackle in Ballard, and Creekside in Issaquah.

It comes out quarterly, is a little bit pricy, and generallly worth it. It focuses exclusively on PLACES, rather than on general how-to stuff, and deals only with the NW (defined in a pretty broad sense, Alaska to N. Cal, east to Montana and Alberta).

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Also Barnes and Noble, UW Bookstore, and sometimes the Seatle REI. It is a great mag, also checkout Southwest Flyfishing, which I have only found at flyshops.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for all the info. As I live in Marysville,non of those places you mentioned are close to me. There is a fly shop in Marysville (Fly smith) but really don't like em. Not to friendly. I'll check out the online site maybe I'll find some where closer. Thank's for all the help Jim S. :THUMBSUP

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I would if I could but I can't. Jim S. :SAD P/S I went to their website and ordered a free copy. If I like it I will subscribe to it. Me again :THUMBSUP

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.