Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Old, awful and ugly.
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Casting for Recovery takes women who have or have beaten breast cancer fly fishing. Several of us have purchased fly boxes for these ladies and are supplying them with flies. There are 35 boxes and we want to put 20 flies in each box. Seven of us have donated over 400 flies but we need more. If you are going to the Eburg show, have extra flies and want to help a group of ladies dealing bravely with a life destroying disease please drop off some of your extra flies at the Casting for Recovery booth at the show. They will be grearly appreciated.

Thanks

dfl

·
Registered
324 Posts
I wonder if you could be a little more specific as to type and sizes you may be looking for. We have a group of guys that tie ( and lie) every Tuesday at the Kent Senior center and perhaps could help you out.
I don't know of anyone that are going to Ellensburg but maybe we could send some to your home.

·
Retired Mod
11,079 Posts
Casting for Recovery takes women who have or have beaten breast cancer fly fishing. Several of us have purchased fly boxes for these ladies and are supplying them with flies. There are 35 boxes and we want to put 20 flies in each box. Seven of us have donated over 400 flies but we need more. If you are going to the Eburg show, have extra flies and want to help a group of ladies dealing bravely with a life destroying disease please drop off some of your extra flies at the Casting for Recovery booth at the show. They will be grearly appreciated.

Thanks

dfl
As mentioned, any idea on flies? I'll probably have my booth by them and could give them some flies.

Reactions: Richard E

·
Old, awful and ugly.
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They will be lake fishing for stocked bows. Any wet or dry trout fly. Nothing smaller than a 16.

Thanx everybody.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.