Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance. 

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife found me a cool pair of fins the other day. And for $8.

These appear old, an early pair of Fins, but much like the model I recently purchased from @Mark Yoshida . The fins are still pliable and would work fine, but not my size, at a ML.

Anyone know the age of these? Should I send them to the Force HQ Museum? ;-)

Cool Logo

Automotive lighting Font Electric blue Magenta Metal

Bumper Automotive tire Automotive exterior Red Gas

Hood Automotive lighting Bumper Collar Automotive exterior

Check out the Rivnut. Works and easy to change out the heel strap.

·
previously micro brew
4,663 Posts
Jeff:

Can your wife shop for me, I pay a finders fee.? I have so much stuff that I don't even have it at home, deliveries are made to my office - with a basement. I have most of my stuff there so she has no idea what I have - except when people take pictures. I even have my fishing pantry for all that healthy stuff.

Nice find.

Mb

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
My wife found me a cool pair of fins the other day. And for $8.

These appear old, an early pair of Fins, but much like the model I recently purchased from @Mark Yoshida . The fins are still pliable and would work fine, but not my size, at a ML.

Anyone know the age of these? Should I send them to the Force HQ Museum? ;-)

Cool Logo

View attachment 122121

View attachment 122122

View attachment 122123

Check out the Rivnut. Works and easy to change out the heel strap.
Have her find me some, too!

Cool old Force Fins. I had some similar in many ways to yours, but in a bluish green or greenish blue...can't describe the color.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.