Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
North Bend, WA
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Upgraded tonight. Just a patch release to fix a lot of bugs. In process it took out my style settings and I'm done caring about it for the night. Will fix it in the morning sometime.

Chris

·
Remember when you could remember everything?
7,182 Posts
Not sure if this is related, but in visiting the forum today I was asked to log in. When I did, none of the threads I've followed are indicated as having been read. It's like I'm visiting for the first time. All my PMs are intact but everything else is new. BTW, this happened on two of my machines so I'm thinking it's a forum issue rather than a local one. Might cookie history have been wiped by the ugrade?

K

·
Long Lost Member
20,209 Posts
Chris, you probably already know but I have found in the "What's New" view that the small blue arrow on the left that is to take you to the first undread thread actually brings you to the start of each thread. Once on the thread the top central view first unread button works fine. When in the "What's New" view the blue arrow on the right next to the member who posted last still works and takes you to that last post. Thanks for the continued upgrade work and effort to the site. Ed

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Chris,

I agree with Ed, thank you for all the hard work you continue to put into this site!
Frank

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.