Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Evan

I left a black net and pretty large box of flies on the bar upstream from the big split seen from the south skagit highway above jackman creek. The bar is an island with a large back channel behind it. The box has a lot of white flies, some black, and a lot of pink ones. This is not a box you would put in your vest. Some of the white flies have bead chain some have 1/30 th ounce chrome plated lead eyes with blue tinsel. I had floated from fabers to concrete that day and left the net and box towards the bottom end of the bar. I went back there at the end of the day but they were gone. I wasn't sure if someone had picked it up or the river released and they floated away.

My name is Jonathan and my phone number is (360) 391-0854.

Thanks!

·
Make my day
4,820 Posts
Hi Evan

I left a black net and pretty large box of flies on the bar upstream from the big split seen from the south skagit highway above jackman creek. The bar is an island with a large back channel behind it. The box has a lot of white flies, some black, and a lot of pink ones. This is not a box you would put in your vest. Some of the white flies have bead chain some have 1/30 th ounce chrome plated lead eyes with blue tinsel. I had floated from fabers to concrete that day and left the net and box towards the bottom end of the bar. I went back there at the end of the day but they were gone. I wasn't sure if someone had picked it up or the river released and they floated away.

My name is Jonathan and my phone number is (360) 391-0854.

Thanks!
Please, you have to post a pic of those flies. My curiosity needs appeased.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.