Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Free to someone new to fly fishing or new to the beach game: 6 weight Rio outbound intermediate with floating running line. It's in decent shape but I just upgraded to a new coastal quickshooter. Many people here have helped me with gear through my broke younger/college years and I want to give back to our community now that I'm in a position to.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
429 Posts
Check out the Orvis Bankshot in a 6 wt. Amazing line for saltwater cutties. This line puts my cast out at least another 25-30 feet, way out there where those wary fish are known to hide.

·
Registered
11,299 Posts
Check out the Orvis Bankshot in a 6 wt. Amazing line for saltwater cutties. This line puts my cast out at least another 25-30 feet, way out there where those wary fish are known to hide.
Haven't seen this line, I'll have to take a look

Although most likely those wary fish are probably hugging the shore much closer than you think ;)

Good on ya Gary!

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry xp, it was claimed before you, I was just slow in posting here

·
Just Keep Fishing
807 Posts
Free to someone new to fly fishing or new to the beach game: 6 weight Rio outbound intermediate with floating running line. It's in decent shape but I just upgraded to a new coastal quickshooter. Many people here have helped me with gear through my broke younger/college years and I want to give back to our community now that I'm in a position to.

Kudos!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Haven't seen this line, I'll have to take a look

Although most likely those wary fish are probably hugging the shore much closer than you think ;)

Good on ya Gary!
Shit Nick, you sold me a sweet little reel that I use more than any of my others for a much lower price than you could have gotten for it. You were for sure part of the community that has helped me out.

Reactions: Nick Clayton

·
Registered
6,822 Posts

That be creating some good mojo. Good for you man!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.