Hey Josh - if all holds well and the weather keeps - I am headed for the Peninsula again. Slight chance of heading to the Cowlitz with a boat. Not sure on that one yet. I am hoping for some fish to be in Hoh and whatever other river I may look at. Let me know - Its just an idea.