Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I have a few things for sale here. I will put specific descriptions by the pictures (I just took these pics tonight). All prices include shipping and paypal to the CON US. The first "I'll take it" WITH payment arrangements gets it. Please PM me as it will alert me via email.

Cloudveil 8X Pro Jacket, size XL, color vetiver. This jacket is in EXCELLENT condition. It was worn on one trip to Patagonia where it performed flawlessly. Seriously this is a sweet jacket! I have liked Cloudveil stuff in other interests like climbing but they got it right on the money with this jacket. Absolutely bombproof and functional. Comes with original tags (not attached). Price is $110 shipped and paypaled to the CON US.

Simms Rivershed Boots, size 11. Boots are in excellent condition and have only been worn on a trip to Patagonia. Very comfortable for all day wearing. Price is $85 shipped and paypaled to CON US

Simms Classic Guide Waders, size L. These waders were purchased several years ago by me but have lots of life left in them. There is a "possible" pinhole leak somewhere low on the leg (can't remember which one). They have no patches or repairs anywhere. For this price you can afford to "find" the pinhole leak and have a dry, comfortable pair of waders with life left in them. Good workhorse waders! Price is $50 shipped and paypaled.

thanks,
Jon

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.