Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Long Lost Member
20,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SOLD

About one year old. Additional watercraft in my collection make this one available. This boat is about one year old, has been down a few rivers and on some lakes. No leaks, damage or reason to sell except that I have too many boats. Low profile is good in wind so you don't get blown off. Low seating position makes fin kicking easy. Oars, pump, and origional accessories included. Look these boats up at http://www.outcastboats.com/outcast/products/default.aspx?id=33 to see that they list for $950. Some sites may sell them as low as $850. You can have this one for $600.

Seen snow covered from a trip to the Hoh, on the water and on the old rig. Some upgrades and modifications visible in the photos could be negotiable (cataract mini mag composite oars (3), oar rights, spare oar locks, scotty rod holders, horizontal rod rack)

Let me know if you need more photos, want to check it out in person or have any questions. This is a great solo water craft. Thanks.

·
I'm a teacher, I fish to eat!
785 Posts
Awesome Deal for a awesome boat! I am sure glad I am in AK right now, otherwise this would be mine...but i don't need to spend money right now, i need to make it!

·
Long Lost Member
20,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Nate. Flyrodr, interesting idea that I'll have to think over for a bit. Cash is King, but quality trades are always considered. Anyone else need a very fine solo floatation craft?

·
Long Lost Member
20,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the interest via PM so far all. I believe that a buyer has surfaced and he and I are working out the details.

·
Long Lost Member
20,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cheez, thanks. Looking forward to meeting you on Friday.

·
Long Lost Member
20,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SOLD thanks Cheer. Good o meet you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.