Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FS:Spey rod, spey lines, camera, blade trader (Updated)

I've been meaning to post this for a while now and i never got around to it.

1) Great shape - Cataract mini 7.5 ft one piece oars. Rope wrapped. With oar rights. (SOLD)

2) Oar locks for the above oars. 1/2 inch shafts (SOLD)

3) Very good shape. Reddington Red Fly 2 Spey rod. 13' 8wt, 4 piece. The newer caramel colored model. Aluminum tube and non-matching sock. Light wear on the cork, one small chunk missing (see second pic). New $299. Asking $160.

4) Albright GP 9/10 reel with pouch (SOLD) Loaded with RIO Windcutter 8/9/10, old style with 2 floating tips and a compensator tip. No sink tips, no wallet. Casts great with the above rod. I think it is around 580-590 grains ($35)

5) Two spey lines:
SA Mastery Scandi ST-7-F, head only. 440 grain, 40ft. Spooled and never cast. Paid $50. Asking $30 (NEW PRICE $25)
SA Mastery Short WF-8-F, full line. 530 grains, 55ft. Cast once. Paid $63. Asking $35.(NEW PRICE $30)

6) Olympus 7.2 MP Camera. About 2 yrs old. Just got it back from warranty (lense wouldn't focus) so it is in perfect shape with new lens, and completely gone through. Comes with a case, all cables, 1 gig (?) XD card and charger. $80 (NEW PRICE $70)
I can get a picture if needed. Silver color.

7) Kershaw Blade Trader - Hunter's model. Never opened. $25 (NEW PRICE $20)

All prices OBO. Paypal ok if you cover fee. Prefer not to ship, but I will if you pay for it. Portland area.

Thanks!

TZ

·
Registered
276 Posts
A QUESTION PLEASE...

I checked the Cataract website and about a dozen other sites for Cataract mini-mag oars in the 8' length.

The longest shown on all the sites are 7-1/2' in the Mini-magnum's... where do you buy the 8' oars?

Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oooopps,

Yes they are 7'6". My bad, I had a set of 8 footers that I sold last year and i got hem mixed up.

The camera is Olympus FE 230. I found the box, so it comes with everything.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.