Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FS:Spey rod, spey lines, camera, blade trader (Updated)

I've been meaning to post this for a while now and i never got around to it.

1) Great shape - Cataract mini 7.5 ft one piece oars. Rope wrapped. With oar rights. (SOLD)

2) Oar locks for the above oars. 1/2 inch shafts (SOLD)

3) Very good shape. Reddington Red Fly 2 Spey rod. 13' 8wt, 4 piece. The newer caramel colored model. Aluminum tube and non-matching sock. Light wear on the cork, one small chunk missing (see second pic). New $299. Asking $160.

4) Albright GP 9/10 reel with pouch (SOLD) Loaded with RIO Windcutter 8/9/10, old style with 2 floating tips and a compensator tip. No sink tips, no wallet. Casts great with the above rod. I think it is around 580-590 grains ($35)

5) Two spey lines:
SA Mastery Scandi ST-7-F, head only. 440 grain, 40ft. Spooled and never cast. Paid $50. Asking $30 (NEW PRICE $25)
SA Mastery Short WF-8-F, full line. 530 grains, 55ft. Cast once. Paid $63. Asking $35.(NEW PRICE $30)

6) Olympus 7.2 MP Camera. About 2 yrs old. Just got it back from warranty (lense wouldn't focus) so it is in perfect shape with new lens, and completely gone through. Comes with a case, all cables, 1 gig (?) XD card and charger. $80 (NEW PRICE $70)
I can get a picture if needed. Silver color.

7) Kershaw Blade Trader - Hunter's model. Never opened. $25 (NEW PRICE $20)

All prices OBO. Paypal ok if you cover fee. Prefer not to ship, but I will if you pay for it. Portland area.

Thanks!

TZ

·
Registered
276 Posts
A QUESTION PLEASE...

I checked the Cataract website and about a dozen other sites for Cataract mini-mag oars in the 8' length.

The longest shown on all the sites are 7-1/2' in the Mini-magnum's... where do you buy the 8' oars?

Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oooopps,

Yes they are 7'6". My bad, I had a set of 8 footers that I sold last year and i got hem mixed up.

The camera is Olympus FE 230. I found the box, so it comes with everything.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.