Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I am writing this while in vegas. I got here early today, took a swim (it is hot here) and set up my gly tying area for the week.

I get a call from my wife and she is soooo pissed off at me. I left a green wolly bugger connected to some leader and fly line that I was practising my knots with. I left it on the table. Its been there for about a week. She called and said she was in the emergency vet room, having the fly removed from one of our cats mouth. I went through the "I am sorry" thing. She said I need to find a better place to tie. I said "no problem, you are right". This is the exact thing I wanted her to say. Now I can buy the rolling top desk I want! :)

I am hoping the wolly bugger is ok. The cat.... she said he will be ok. I kinda wish it was a catfish! :)

·
Long Lost Member
20,205 Posts
My tying area is in the basement, in my too crowded with my mess and junk shop area. It gets plenty cold in there for the winter. That is where my roll top desk is situated. I hope your outcome is better than mine.

·
Still truckless now farther away
1,693 Posts
You think it may, we hope you're right. You should know shes your wife but be sure to keep things in the clear with her or soon it affects other areas. when you can fish, how much gear you can have, where you can keep the gear, and the fly tying stuff, what are those funny smelly skins doing her, it never ends if you start it wrong. Good luck, Just saying

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.