Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Over Night Fly Junkie
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do to my new found passion for fly fishing I want to get rid of my Loomis trout and steelhead rods that I just recently bought.
First is a SR 783-2 6'6" Medium Fast Action that I have used 4-5 time Rod is in great condition no scratches or chips. Second is a STR 1025S 8'6" Medium-Heavy Fast Action brand new never used condition with sock. Bothe are GL3 models. I would love to trade for a 9-10wt. Loomis fly rod or a pontoon or some thing more related to fly fishing. I would sell the pair for 325$ or 175 for the SR 783-2 and 250 for the STR 1025S. But I would much rather just get some more Fly swag.

Thanks for looking

·
Retired Mod
11,079 Posts
Hmmmmmmmm, I may have a few things that may interest you. I don't have any loomis flyrods, but have a couple custom build rainshadow rods. A 10wt with multitip flyline and reel. Quite a few other things, depending on what you're looking for. But am looking for a 1025S for someone. What color blank is it? I'm assuming it's a newer "Shimano era" model.

BTW, I'm assuming you're based at Ft Lewis. I'm a volunteer at the WTU every tuesday. Could even possibly meet you too and bring some misc things.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.