Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Georges St-Pierre came out all pro and won the fight. Dan Hardy was completely out of his league although he is a tough Motha.

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Are you suprised? Dan Hardy did seem like a tough guy, but he's not nearly as battle-worn as GSP and has faced nearly the level of competition as has GSP.

Did it go to a decision? How did GSP win?

Also, how did you get that avatar past the site monitors? Whoo hooo!

·
Registered
31 Posts
GSP is the most boring fighter in the UFC. He is the champ and he dominates everyone but god is he boring. I hope he moves to 185 so that Anderson Silva can kick his head of his french canadian neck uh???

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah it went to decision, unfortunately it was a very boring fight, G.S.P. is just to fast on the shoot. OK Denny is this better? Sorry I don't want to ruin anyone's day.

·
Registered
626 Posts
I think my casting arm still hurts from watching GSP putting Dan into some freaking pain. How the heck did Dan last, must have been doing a lot of arm stretching for that fight.

Also feel sorry for Frank. But Carwin is another tough son of a $%#^!!!!. Hope Carwin beats the Bud Light out of Brock.

BRAVEHEART

·
Just an Old Man
35,199 Posts
And what are they talking about in general? Is this boxing, pro wrestling, or that stupid ultimate fighting garbage?
I usually bitch about something that is not about fishing. And fishing was not mentioned in the thread. So I believe that a big NFR should of been on the heading. I really don't give a shit about that type of fighting and it doesn't belong here.

Jim

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
I usually bitch about something that is not about fishing. And fishing was not mentioned in the thread. So I believe that a big NFR should of been on the heading. I really don't give a shit about that type of fighting and it doesn't belong here.

Jim
Actually, you just usually bitch about whatever, fishing or not. Part of being a very grouchy old man . . .

If you don't like the topic of the thread, stay out of it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.