Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Whiskey Tastes Best from a TIN CUP
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry (not) but the Oregon forum is full of civil war stuff and I just wanted to spread the fun, even though I know there are no huskies that know how to fly fish.

·
Registered
655 Posts
NFR. GO COUGS!!

Uh, cougs...is that a community college or a high school program?

Always ask the locals why they went to WSU, but then I realised they were not able to get into SCC...

Go Dawgs!

Your friendly FLGator.

·
No longer here
4,034 Posts
NFR. GO COUGS!!

Instead of watching the game live on Saturday I think I'll just watch re-runs of the '92 Apple Cup: The Blow in the Snow- best game ever, and all I need to die a happy man.

·
Registered
123 Posts
NFR. GO COUGS!!

I was at the Apple cup last year and the night before the fans were arguing that their team was worse. Well as it worked out the dawgs won that argument. This year I think the Cougs will win that argument.

·
"Chasing Riseforms"
4,977 Posts
NFR. GO COUGS!!

Well im a coug but....not much hope. The best thats gonaa come out of this weekend is that i get to go hang out at UW and get really drunk. Im trying to be optimistic.
It's nice to know we have ANOTHER COUG that knows how to fly fish unlike the dawgs! :thumb:

·
fly fisher
1,023 Posts
1 - 20 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.