Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Long Lost Member
20,205 Posts
AKPM, your trips always seem to lead to great photos! Thanks for sharing. Curious, does your part of the world tend to suck normally? You seem to prefer it over the lower 48 where the majority of the rest of us live. With vistas of mountains, rivers and fish like that I'd think a guy could be pretty happy in your neck of the woods.

·
Proud to Be Alaskan
3,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
AKPM, your trips always seem to lead to great photos! Thanks for sharing. Curious, does your part of the world tend to suck normally? You seem to prefer it over the lower 48 where the majority of the rest of us live. With vistas of mountains, rivers and fish like that I'd think a guy could be pretty happy in your neck of the woods.
Well, it rains like 300 days a year here, and all of the good women are taken, other than that I like it here

·
Long Lost Member
20,205 Posts
Well, it rains like 300 days a year here, and all of the good women are taken, other than that I like it here
Dude, rain is awesome. If all the good women are taken then they are not that good...or you can tune up a thing or two between fishing trips. That way you can catch your ladies and your native trout and char.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.