Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Slainte
Joined
·
6,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm doing my computer-challenged best to bring you breaking news from the Ford. Ok, Ok, so it ain't exactly news. since it was two days ago, but what the heck here's the photos.

1: The way to Grandma's house...

2: Bunny victim, he never saw it coming until, BAM!!! ...the hook was set.

3: Rouge's gallery, note the collection of icons at their feet, so that's what they came for! Check out MacRowdy's stealth outfit, please use sunglasses to view this...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
844 Posts
Good lord, boys! What is it you were drinking?? I don't see a quality beer out there.. and where's the whisky? Are you sure you were fishing??? :eek
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,017 Posts
Come on now CWU girl, Rainier beer kicks A#$. We also had DramBuie, Grey Goose Vodka, Dr. Jim Beam, and other unmentionables. I guess Sparkey has flawed your judgement...lol;-) :smokin
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,860 Posts
Ah... About the fish. Ah... Too bad the light was so poor because it looks like a spawned out chum from somewhere. Ah... Don't mean to be offensive.. But ah... could you clarify things a bit here. My deepest respect,
BOBLAWLESS:thumb
 

·
Just an Old Man
Joined
·
35,207 Posts
The thrill is not in the kill---But to let them go.

Only three pictures. I would have thought that you took more but with all that booze I can understand why. How did you find time to fish. And I think that I have some pants to rival Macs. Black with red chili peppers all over them.:professor

Jim
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,567 Posts
NOTE the stealth action of Mac's coat. No wonder he almost won the fishing derby, as he blended right in with his surroundings --- ****** drank so much he THOUGHT he blended in, but we all know better :eek }(.

Roper: what about the "unbalanced" handicapped karate kid action...do we have any pics that are worth a darn to post??

~Patrick

><> Matthew 4:19
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
844 Posts
>Come on now CWU girl, Rainier beer kicks A#$. We also
>had DramBuie, Grey Goose Vodka, Dr. Jim Beam, and other
>unmentionables. I guess Sparkey has flawed your
>judgement...lol;-) :smokin

******.. If anything, I have improved his taste. When does a situation call for Rainier? Hmm... ohh yeah... NEVER! Micros, all about the micros!

And I hear I was a topic of conversation at Kmanns a week or so ago.. Interesting.. }(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,017 Posts
very interesting indeed. So, how is the happy couple doing? I wish Sparkey would come on this board and enlighten all of us with his patented skills of picking up ladies online and his suberb fishing skills. I think MAcRowdy scared the S#$t out of him. Tell him not to worry, MacRwody scares the crap out of all of us too! anybody with pants like that has a few screws loose. BTW, only Micros? you live in E-berg and your an aristocrat? shocking. after a few shots of grey goose(aristocrat vodka) anything tastes good. :beer2 YT
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
844 Posts
>very interesting indeed. So, how is the happy couple
>doing? I wish Sparkey would come on this board and
>enlighten all of us with his patented skills of picking
>up ladies online and his suberb fishing skills. I
>think MAcRowdy scared the S#$t out of him. Tell him
>not to worry, MacRwody scares the crap out of all of us
>too! anybody with pants like that has a few screws
>loose. BTW, only Micros? you live in E-berg and your
>an aristocrat? shocking. after a few shots of grey
>goose(aristocrat vodka) anything tastes good. :beer2
>YT

A dry grey goose martini.... fine choice... while in Seattle.. Rocky Ford, however, calls for something more apporpriate. Along the lines of Crown, R&R, Black Velvet..

I live in EzBurg... easy to have GOOD taste! Roslyn Brookside Amber, Mac and Jacks, Widmer Hef, Black Butte... :beer1 Ahh.. the vices just keep growing. But at least I'm not drinking Rainier!

As for Sparks...He's a good guy... It is endlessly facinating, however, that I could be the topic of any conversation. And who do you know that knows me?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
331 Posts
Hey Little Stone. One of the accomplishments in life is, after a while, to be able to look back and realize you and your friends have become those people mama warned you about

CWUgirl, none of those designer beers for us - we're rugged, or was it ragged. Besides, that's the best the local Honk N Holler in Ephrata had. Sparse, you ready for another?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,017 Posts
I'm a big fan of the crown, but black velvet? that's not high quality! But it is tasty with a bit of pepsi. This past weekend while I crashed in Yaki-vegas we went to the Bert Something-or-other brewery, they had some fine Micros. don't get me twisted, I'll drink some micro's, but if I'm buying, it's heinekin. so what's up with sparks? dare I say....you and him? I know he's reading this, stop lurking and speak up!!! :smokin YT here fishy, fishy, fishy....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
844 Posts
>I'm a big fan of the crown, but black velvet? that's
>not high quality! But it is tasty with a bit of pepsi.
>This past weekend while I crashed in Yaki-vegas we went
>to the Bert Something-or-other brewery, they had some
>fine Micros. don't get me twisted, I'll drink some
>micro's, but if I'm buying, it's heinekin. so what's up
>with sparks? dare I say....you and him? I know he's
>reading this, stop lurking and speak up!!! :smokin YT
>here fishy, fishy, fishy....

Nothing to report... And he's not lurking, he's off fishing today. Crimine sakes.

Heinekin? Remind me not too mooch out of your cooler! At least it's better than that which should not be named (rainier)!:p
 

·
Just an Old Man
Joined
·
35,207 Posts
The thrill is not in the kill---But to let them go.

Anybody that drinks that rot gut(Rainier) has to be out of his mind. And all the Canadian Whiskey. That stuff sucks and gives you nothing but a head ache. Give me good old American Whiskey and leave that Canadian junk up in Canada. This is from a grouchy old man that used to really put the sauce away.:bawling :professor :beer2 :beer1

Jim
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
416 Posts
OK, OK, CWUgirl. I see that you're matching the beer to the experience, and I can appreciate that. What you have to realize is the stupidity of fly fishing with just about 50 other anglers on a one mile (if that) stretch of creek. There's something not right about that. Ranier was in order-- No, PBR,Scmidt, Olybeer, and Richard's Wild Irish Rose may have fit the bill. We were witnessing fly fishing's version of Combat spin-rodding. Only, -it was a little more polite, and a little less stupid. But it was a crowd.

Conversely, I'm not telling any of you jokers where I'm going this weekend, and likely I should not see another soul. When I am done, I will celebrate with Bridgeport IPA:beer1 , as Sunday will bring solitude, quiet contemplation, and rhythmic casting and hopefully getting out of the fishless funk I've been in lately.

-Sparse



(By the way, that microbrewery from Roslyn has some great beer. I only know of two places that sell it retail, though.)

Streams are made for the wise man to contemplate and fools to pass by.
(Sir Izaak Walton)
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top