Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The wife has told me that I have too many boats and one needs to go. Up for sale is a great condition Stillwater Classic Pram package complete with everything you need minus a battery and anchors. This includes a Minn Kota 24lb thrust motor, composite oars, oar locks, wood deck, Scotty anchor mount in the rear and standard pulley anchor system in the front. Even more unique with this boat is it is wired with a quick connect wiring system making it easy to connect the motor to the battery.

If you don't know about this boat, it is highly regarded because it weighs only 60lbs making it easy for one person to load and offload from their vechicle. It is very stable and easliy glides through the water even with a heavy headwind.

I will include 6 of my go to fly patterns for the local stillwaters to sweeten this deal.

The weather is warming up and the lake season is just beginning.

Asking $1200 but reasonable offers will be considered. The boat is located in Spokane Valley.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
The wife has told me that I have too many boats and one needs to go. Up for sale is a great condition Stillwater Classic Pram package complete with everything you need minus a battery and anchors. This includes a Minn Kota 24lb thrust motor, composite oars, oar locks, wood deck, Scotty anchor mount in the rear and standard pulley anchor system in the front. Even more unique with this boat is it is wired with a quick connect wiring system making it easy to connect the motor to the battery.

If you don't know about this boat, it is highly regarded because it weighs only 60lbs making it easy for one person to load and offload from their vechicle. It is very stable and easliy glides through the water even with a heavy headwind.

I will include 6 of my go to fly patterns for the local stillwaters to sweeten this deal.

Asking $1200 but reasonable offers will be considered. The boat is located in Spokane Valley.

Where are you located? Would you consider 850 , I Don't need motor.

·
Lue Taylor/dbfly
2,551 Posts

Bump for a nice boat

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.