Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm headed to Grimes sat. for the first time. Whats the best route to the Lake?? Do you need to go all the way up to Mansfield, or can you get there from Jameson lake rd. The map shows shows a rd. called east access rd. for Jameson,will that get me to Grimes, or is it easier just to go all the way around to Mansfield, and head South. Anyone else going to be over there sat.? I will be in a little Clackacraft drifter.---Jon:hmmm

·
Just an Old Man
35,203 Posts
I forgot what I was supposed to remember.

You can't get there from Jameson. You have to drive all the way thru Mansfield. Maybe that's why it's so good,nobody want's to drive all that way in this heat. And BobL if you read this. Did you make it over to there on tuesday or was that another pipe dream:dunno ;-)

Jambo:beer2

·
jabs
1,114 Posts
Angler88,

My buddy and I will be up there this weekend we will be in green Buck's bags. Stop by and say whazzzz up.!!!!! And the Mansfield way is the only way to go. Unless your want to do some serious fourwheeling:thumb :thumb :beer2 :beer2

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.