Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to share a note with everyone here. The newest member of my family seems to take to the tying table pretty well. The attached photo was his second night with us and he didn't even let me slide a chair in there to tie a couple and he stayed there for quite some time. What a boy. I think Gunner is going to be my wife and my new fishing and hunting partner.
Harleydeen :thumb

http://www.washingtonflyfishing.com/dc/user_files/263.jpg

Just in case anyone is wondering we adopted Gunner from the NBRAN (National Brittany Rescue Adoption Network).

·
Registered
385 Posts
if you go back to the page where you made the post, under your comment you will see a box that says attachment. click where it says "click here to choose your files, click browse at the upper right hand corner and find the file in your computer. Specify the file type and click upload file, you're done.:smokin

·
Registered
844 Posts
Nice looking Brit!! Love the frog flop he's got going! :p My lab puppy stopped doing that a couple months ago.. I think I need another ball of fur!

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Made the mistake of dropping a pheasant tail feather last night and he went crazy. I hid the feather and he went everywhere looking for it, little sniffer louder then a vacuum cleaner. Now he'll just stare or try to climb the tying table
Harley

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.