Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I repent the evil of my ways, I have seen the light! I have shamelessly flailed upon the waters and have frustrated and bitter ( see thread Giving Up). The good folk at AATF layed their hands upon me and prevailed upon me to put a RIO skagit flight on my rod. I did not believe that a different head would matter, but yea my rod loaded and my line shot out! A dark cloud was lifted from my shoulders, the waters sparkled!

To sister Kristen and brothers Ron, Brian, Mike and the good Pastor Sparkey who was demo-ing the new heads thank you! May the blessed Steelhead always smile upon you.

I have seen the D-loop, I have been speyed!!!

·
Fly Guy Eat Pie
460 Posts
lol. i was out there this morning as wel. those skagit flights really blasts some line out there. and love the z-axis.

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
You are now at the 'cutting edge' of finding out just how much money you can spend on this type of equipment. Please note, I didn't say 'afford,' I said 'spend.'

G

·
mpirak my Son, join the dark side and leave the Speyside behind! ------------------- CRAZY.................. I knews you coulds do its!=== The crew at AATF is the hookup.

·
"junkyard spey"
517 Posts
Oh Gawd - the thought of Sparkey as a divine healer blessing repentant spey-afflicted seekers with Skagit Flight heads is more than my poor mind can handle on a Monday morning.
My thoughts exactly. We'll have to start calling him "The Good Reverend Sparkey". :thumb:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.