Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Just an Old Man
35,200 Posts
Could only be a good time

I forgot what I was supposed to remember.

Alright enough is enough. Quit trying to make me out to be nice guy. :p . It's taken me a long time to get my image and you are all trying to break it down. I've got a few secrets so lets leave it that way. Close to 2000 huh.

Jim:beer1 :beer1 :beer1 :beer2

· Just an Old Man
35,200 Posts
Wet Line.

I told you where to go but you thought you knew better.Lol But we did find a lot of places to go when ever the water drops. I guess that is what exploring is all about. You fish a little then you drive a little more and then you stop and fish again. This way you don't have to take anybodys advice on where to go.

Jim

· Just an Old Man
35,200 Posts
This is a trick???

Thanks for all them kind words. I don't know what to say anymore. So I'll go back to being a bad guy. I know what pw stands for and it's not his init.:smokin
Got to get off this stupid computer and get out to do some fish chasing or I won't get done what I planned to do today. Just one more thing. I missed your remarks and I thought that maybe your wife cut you off on this computer time thing.

Jim:thumb :rofl

· Just an Old Man
35,200 Posts
Could only be a good time

Is good to see you are still around.I see you had a write up about fishing for Searun's . I emailed you but didn't get any answer. I always wanted to do that but don't feel like going by myself.

Pw. I used that rod today out and about. It sure casts nice and I can toss a ton of line out with it. It don't matter what is on it a dry or a heavy WB it gets it out there.

Jim

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.