Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had the pleasure of fishing with Jim on Sunday. We fished what will remain undisclosed waters.
It didn't take long, the first piece of water he layed a fly on in fact, He hooked up. Me being 40 yrds. away could only see the action from afar. The cutt tore up the pool. Masterfully Old Man brouhgt the brute to the beach, slipped the hook and let it go. Pic's would be included but his concern about clean handling and quick release didn't give me a chance to take a picture. But I will say it was an artful display of flyfishing and it went on all day long. The Man practices what he preaches!
Here's to you Jim, a guttsy display of fishing and thanks for the lesson. I hope when I get where you are I can do the same!
With total respect and admiration,
Dave :beer2

· Registered
3,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bob,

I don't know anything about loose teeth. Further more it is probably not even appropriate on this clean and wholesome site! At times I wonder where peoples heads are at! When is your next short story coming out by the way?
Dave

· Registered
3,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wet Line.

Bob,

I know Jim can probably handle about anything thrown at him. I was just being facetious. Jim is a mentally tough guy. Probably the only thing that throws him is being nice lol! He is a flyfisher of the old school, gentelman first and fisher second! He is probably blushing as he reads this, lol! He would probably rather here what an old fart he is and ornery to boot. He isn't a very good navigator either! He didn't remind me that if I backed up to turn around it would be a quarter of a mile before the wide spot to make the turn. He just kept saying that there was a wide spot up just ahead before I started backing up.

Dave :beer2

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.