Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Hybrid fisherman
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So last night I came across the show finding Bigfoot while eating dinner and they had a segment where they held a meeting for people to tell stories of their so called "encounters". Some sounded crazy but others were pretty intriguing so my question is have any of you seen/ heard the thing?

Ps: this is my first post thanks for letting me ruin your forum lol

·
Just an Old Man
35,202 Posts
There was a write up once that they were up by Texas Ponds. I've seen some big foot prints in the snow up on Barkley Creek.

I've spent a lot of time up in the woods off the S/F Stilly. Never heard no noise except the calling of the birds up in there.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I had a little run in once. I was coyote hunting with my Dad in NV near the California border. After a few minutes of e-calling a loud guttural roar came from the distance. After another set of using the e-collar, we heard it again. After the roars, we noticed that all of the deer, birds, everything had cleared out of the country. Sent chills up my neck and we took the hint and left about 10 more minutes.

Welcome!

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
That's insane man, I was laughing at the people saying they heard screams didn't know that "common" thing reported
Screams are usually cougar. If you've never heard one... it sounds like a woman being murdered. Will make the hair stand up on your neck.

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
I think there is a loon that makes some hair raising screams also
Naw. Loons are cool. Their call is eerily haunting, but nothing like a scream. Loons can be a little disconcerting in the fog, though.

·
Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater....Know Grizzler
14,855 Posts
Those screams are from Gnomes.
You'll know Bigfoot is nearby when he slaps your house or you hear big wood knocks.
This was all verified by Rich G from a large underground bunker in upper Mason Co.
Pay special attention to Tuesdays.........
SF

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
I think it's a fun thought. I mean really, there are tons of acres and big areas where they could live, or trip though and no one would see them if Mr. Bigfoots ears and eyes were better than mine. Trouble is if they did exist dead examples would have been found. It's impossible to hide everything!

·
"Chasing Riseforms"
4,977 Posts
I think it's a fun thought. I mean really, there are tons of acres and big areas where they could live, or trip though and no one would see them if Mr. Bigfoots ears and eyes were better than mine. Trouble is if they did exist dead examples would have been found. It's impossible to hide everything!
How many piles of bones/remains have you ever found of a black bear in the woods?.......

·
Hybrid fisherman
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Interesting, I've been hunting/fishing in pretty remote areas my whole life and have never had any type of experience I'd call Bigfoot related but hearing these stories make me want to start paying a little closer attention to the things around me when I'm in a wild area. Who knows if the thing is real but the hundreds of sightings each year and the native Americans passing stories down gotta have something to it.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.