Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to take both my kids to double birthday parties today in the covington- maple valley area and I need to kill some time. So what lakes are down in that area that are open now? BTW I will have my oldest son with me so good bank access or a dock would be helpfull. No toon for me today. Thanks:thumb:

·
Long Lost Member
20,209 Posts
Don't you own any maps. What kind of fly fisherman are you. :p:p:p:p:p:p
Way to help a guy out there Jim. Are you not the one that says crap about not helping folks that are new? Well, Matt is the new old man jim and if he is looking for help you should be there for him.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's alright, Jim you cranky bastard! It turned out that i didn't have enough time to do any fishing but I took the oldest and we did some casting practice in the park. It took longer than I expected to drive between dueling birthday parties. One in Auburn and one in Covington. Crazy day, now back to work.....

·
Just an Old Man
35,199 Posts
I would have helped him out. But since I'm not there anymore I wasn't to sure on what was open and what was not. Besides he needed some fun poked his way.

Also he knew he was headed that way, so he should of planned out his trip.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.