Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know how I did it, but when I go to the flyfishing forum subject titles are listed in alphabetical order and not listed in order of the dates they were posted. How do I change this? :dunno

·
Just an Old Man
35,207 Posts
The thrill is not in the kill---But to let them go.

I did this one time myself,and the way I got back was by clicking on each one of the titles until it came up the right way. Isn't it fun to be computer dumb,and I thought that I was the only one.

Jim

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You would not be sending me on a snipe hunt would you Jim? No offense but I'll hope for more advice. Yes it is fun being puter dumb. I have bought my son-inlaw several lunches and beers for fixing my problems with computers.:dunno

·
Just an Old Man
35,207 Posts
The thrill is not in the kill---But to let them go.

No,no snipe hunt. Before Chris changed this site I did the very same thing I clicked on the Author instead of the thread and got all screwed up like you have gotten. Like I said I just worked with it and got out of my problem. Just trying to help until someone smarter comes along.

Jim

·
Registered
184 Posts
Notice the following header titles at the top of the forum list (in olive):

Discussion Topics
Author
Last Updated
Replies
Views

You can sort by any of these fields by mousing over the header title and single clicking. This is one of the many nice features of this site that you won't find on other forums. Great job Chris.

-Crock

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys for the help. I clicked on "last updated" and all went in order by date. Jim I am sorry I ever doubted you, it will never happen again unless it has anything to do with catching fish.:beer2

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.