Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The contact info is one way and the variety of models/sizes for a flat $50 each. Seems odd is all. Oh and if you are selling stolen fishing equipment you might sell on boating post as the victim of the theft is more likely to search the sporting goods posts. I am no detective but I'm not naive either.

·
Livin down by the river, eating gov'ment cheese...
56 Posts
Yeah, I bet that no one would just go out and buy a bunch of the same brand of reel and then decide to sell them all after not using them. I would bet $50 that every one of those reels is hot. There are too many scumbags in the world today.

·
Registered
11,255 Posts
CT's and GD's are discontinued reels from some time ago. Maybe the person received a great deal on them and is now selling them. Joe's use to sell these reels for 69.00 to 120.00 at one time.

·
Registered
593 Posts
The seller has been selling Redington reels on CL for nearly 2 years. I'd guess that he's either a Redington/Sage employee or a local dealer who bought a one time, closeout quantity at a very good price.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.