Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have any of you fished the big hole or beaverhead lately? How is the fishing? I might be slow at work this week and thinking about going fishing for a few days. Trying to decide if I should make the 6 hour drive.

·
Just an Old Man
35,199 Posts
The Beaverhead is running like a dirt river at the moment. We have had a lot of rain lately. Dirtied up these rivers.. I live 5 minutes from the Beaverhead and about 20 miles from the Big Hole. And Blacktail Deer Creek runs about 50 feet from my front door. It's dirty also.

·
"Ride'n Dirty."
1,631 Posts
The Beaverhead is running like a dirt river at the moment. We have had a lot of rain lately. Dirtied up these rivers.. I live 5 minutes from the Beaverhead and about 20 miles from the Big Hole. And Blacktail Deer Creek runs about 50 feet from my front door. It's dirty also.
Now that's an updated river report!

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Dollies? Cutts? Steelhead? Kings?
Not yet. Still trying to recover from a couple of nights at the Sourdough, the Potlatch and another bar I can't recall the name of at the moment. Apparently I sing Karaoke now.....who'd of thunk?

Heading up to my favorite little lake this afternoon for a go at some dollies. The Kings are running and the annual Ketchikan King Salmon derby the past couple of weekends has the docks crowded. I had my fill of dragging gear around for kings when I lived here.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.