·
Banned
1,626 Posts
That's Fly "Phishing", right?

·
fly fisher
1,023 Posts
sooooo hot....!

I would totally be sprung to fish with her for a day!

Just sayin...
Hilary is a really cool person. I've spent a bit of time working with her, and Donna and I have rafted and fished with her and her husband (another great person to hang out with). Hilary and Shane are some of the best people I know: fun, intelligent, and great anglers, though Shane sometimes seems to see fishing as something to do while waiting for elk season! ;)

They have some really cool kids too - smart and funny without being smart-asses, proving that parenting matters.

BTW: Trout TV is still in production. Hilary and Shane own the production company and the show, and they are always working on new stuff. You can get episode information, and watch the show, online at: https://www.mytrouttv.com/

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
My buddy guided her for the episode they floated the methow for cutthroat. He said she was really nice and down to earth, and could put the Pendleton whiskey down like a pro.

Reactions: Stonefish and Tug
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.