Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this brand new desktop that is so fun to look at because it makes me feel like I’m fishing. I was chasing down this hot tip I got from a parts salesman and I saw this fab photo the chamber of commerce had set up as an
example of the river. Wow!. It shows a long riffle, not too fast (too hard to wade) or too slow (fish get very picky). I’ve counted at least 10 rocks in this
riffle that I just know contain fish. The river is the size of the Yak, maybe a little bigger. Water has a slight tinge of green. You might be able to cross it, but I wouldn't try. It's much farther across than you can throw. Mountains in the background
look spectacular.
If I can afford the gas, I might just cruise on over there and stay the rest of my days.
I have been sworn to absolute secrecy here and I keep my word. Otherwise, I’d share.
I just learned, by accident, how to shift a photo to my desktop. I was wondering if others on this forum also had found something that was pleasing and would they share if no secrets are involved?
Bob:thumb

·
Stephen Mull
650 Posts
My buddy took a couple great shots of Rocky Ford that fit nicel as desktops. Lots of sun. Good stuff. See attachments. They are desktop size (big) and thus exceed the maximum size allowed to upload on here. If you want, I can email them to you. Drop me a line (of the email variety). [email protected]

·
Almost Senior Member
109 Posts
i have use what i think is a very good desktop, you can download it from webshots.com for free. they have lots of pictures, they also tell you what river and state. they automaticly rotate photos.you can add your own pics.it will also put a small calander in the upper right corner that is hardly noticable if you want.they have lots of fly fishing pics

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.