Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am cleaning out the closets and it is amazing how much a person can accumulate in such a short time period. I have listed below a bunch of stuff that I just don't use anymore or stuff that is extra. Please feel free to inquire if you have questions. The prices below are including shipping within the USA. First "I'll take it" gets it. Feel free to contact me at [email protected] or via PM.

First up is a Cabelas boat bag. This bag is very nice if you need a bag to carry fly boxes and extra gear including rods while on your boat. There are two rubber coated hooks that come out of the zipper on the back and hook over the edge of the boat. There is plenty of room inside and many pockets. There is also a zippered compartment under to hold up to 3 rods. Will accommodate 9 foot 4 piece rods. Price is $65 shipped

Next we have a Renzetti Traveler vise with a c-clamp. The vise has been used and is the older model with the thumb screw not the newer lever action vise. This vise has a lot of life left in it. The vise also comes with a hook and hackle gauge. SOLD PENDING

The next item is an Orvis "Made by Wheatley of England" fly box. The box is in new condition but does not include the box. The box has 58 clips and 12 window. SOLD PENDING

Next is an Orvis adjustible water proof fly box loaded with 60 Orvis flies all brand new. This box contains a mixture of attractors, mayflies and caddis flies. Keep in mind that Orvis sells these flies for $1.95 each and the box retails for $15.00. SOLD PENDING

Next is brand new Brodin streambase Madison catch and release net. Retail on this net is $60. Price is SOLD PENDING

Here is a British made Cortland Crown II click pawl reel. This reel is used and has some rim rash. Comes with a used line type unknown. This reel looks like it will hold a 6 or 7weigh line and is solid. SOLD PENDING

Finally, I have an Orvis landing net which has been used for the past couple years. The net bag is in good shape and the wood is very solid however, there is some wear around the outer rim of the net. Lots of life left in this net. SOLD

Thanks for looking,

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, the boxes are sold. I do have some additional boxes and flies that I will be posting for sale if you are interested let me know what you are looking for. I have a variety of Wheatley boxes and a large variety of flies that I will be selling.

Thanks,
Seabass

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.