Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sea Run Browns, Sea Run Brookies, Steelhead, and resident Browns, Brookies, and Rainbows. What an amazing combination.

·
Banned
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I give up, what is the picture of, a pitch black night.
OM: Just poked the play arrow and the video ran just fine????

·
Banned
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
All I can see is a Y in the lower right hand corner. I click on it and You tube shows up. I have no idea what in the hell I'm searching for.
Sorry Jim, not much of a techie.

·
Banned
10,387 Posts
Same as OM here ... black box with a Y that takes you to a YouTube commercial.
At least you get a "Y"... my screen below the text is blank. I think it has something to do with the Active X Filter setting which I have chosen to leave on as it has stopped all the internet voodoo problems I've had in the past. Some images and links show and some don't; a small price to pay for clear, smooth sailing on WFF.

·
Senior Moment
5,472 Posts
Worked fine for me. Just stare at the blank screen for an hour or so and it will play :).
Nice film. For grins I googled it. There are various packages but to start: September to April, double occupancy, 3 days 2 nights, $1,678 per person. I'd expect airfare to the area is not included, so maybe 3K total. Not horrible probably if you have cash flow. Would be a trip to remember. Or, you could crash Jim's place for half that.

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Sea Run Browns, Sea Run Brookies, Steelhead, and resident Browns, Brookies, and Rainbows. What an amazing combination.

If you go to youtube, and put this code in the search box you can find the video.

WH1Ag_C0d54

The way I find the code is by replying to the original post, and while still in the reply box, the media link shows up something like this
MEDIA=youtube]WH1Ag_C0d54[/MEDIA

This is my work around for video link problems

Jay

·
Just an Old Man
35,207 Posts
If you go to youtube, and put this code in the search box you can find the video.

WH1Ag_C0d54

The way I find the code is by replying to the original post, and while still in the reply box, the media link shows up something like this
MEDIA=youtube]WH1Ag_C0d54[/MEDIA

This is my work around for video link problems

Jay
This sounds like to much work just to watch a video. I'm not big on videos anyway.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Still getting the black box with the gray "Y" down in the corner, Ed. That's weird stuff.

Like Old Man, though, strange as it is, I'm not terribly big on video either. Maybe somehow they know...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.