Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Could be a new minimum post count requirement?
I was thinking the same thing but I’ve never had a problem responding until now. I’ve even purchased items in the past. Also with the new forum OS I was kicked off auto login on my phone, had forgotten my password so then had to reset it on all my devices. My old comments and likes are refreshed to last month even though they’re probably a year old.
For min post count; I’m not much of a writer, but I do enjoy chiming in, adding any feedback I feel is worth while. I guess that doesn’t count as a post towards “min amount”?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Quikbug, sorry I’m jumping all over your thread, if I receive any intel on the matter I’ll forward on to you.
Here’s a screenshot where I replied to a member and just below my reply it says I don’t have privileges yet. Doesn’t make any sense to me? My profile says I have 7 posts, does anyone know how many are considered sufficient? Guess I’ll have to take it to the Admin folks.
Communication Device Portable communications device Screenshot Font Mobile device

·
Registered
726 Posts
I recommend just keep attempting to post!!!!!! JUST KEEP POSTIN!!!!!!!! see, the idea here is that you gotta get em to see you mean business. then they'll push your posts thru!!!!!!!!! GAURANTEED!!!!!!!

·
5,367 Posts
Quikbug, sorry I’m jumping all over your thread, if I receive any intel on the matter I’ll forward on to you.
Here’s a screenshot where I replied to a member and just below my reply it says I don’t have privileges yet. Doesn’t make any sense to me? My profile says I have 7 posts, does anyone know how many are considered sufficient? Guess I’ll have to take it to the Admin folks. View attachment 369696 We
10 posts to be able to post in the classified section now.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thank you all for the advice and input.
Apparently I didn’t have the 10 post min count. Even though I was able to post on the old forum format, the new forum format picked this up and restricted me.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts