Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and my cousin are planing on going wednesday and would like to know if anybody went to either the green or the skykomish this weekend and how they did also. if you could give me anyinfo possible that would be sweet. If anybody else is availble to go and would like to meet me their that would be cool to.
Thanx,

Jeremy

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Slow day yesterday on the Sky. Drifted Sultan-Ben Howard. Saw one fish caught (gear). Talked to another gear fisher at the take out who caught and released one dollie and a sucker. Nothing for two of us. Water was low, visibility around 3-4ft.

Rod

·
A collector never stops collecting!
4,895 Posts
I floated the Sultan-Ben Howard stretch on Sunday and came up empty as well. The water was clear, 5-6ft, and low. Saw one gear guy catch two fish in about 20 minutes and heard by noon that he had 5 to hand. Our group had a few surface in front of us, but we only had one brief hookup.

Bill

·
Registered
18 Posts
i've been fishing the green pretty hard for the past few weeks, ever since it shaped up after the deluge.
most time has been spent downstream of flaming gyser.
i've seen only one fish, and i caught it. lots of fishermen, gear and fly, but not many fish in the river.
slow.
very slow.

i'm curious about the bridge by enumclaw. as far as i know, the green doesnt' get too close to enumclaw...
a clarification?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.