Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 166 Posts

·
Custom Title
12,145 Posts
Thanks, psycho - a labor of love that I've been tweaking & improving for a while until I finally squeezed-out the full potential. With the skeleton stock & aluminum Tac-Sol barrel, it's very light & a joy to carry & shoot.

·
Custom Title
12,145 Posts
10/22's are fairly easy to customize (well, bedding the action can be a pain.). Boyd's offers a variety of reasonably-priced stocks & there are all kinds of accessories & after-market parts available from a variety of vendors. This is the nicest one I've ever done & I've turned-down a number of lucrative offers for it with this answer: "Thank you, but this will be my Daughter's .22." The only original Ruger parts & pieces in this one are the receiver & the magazine. My Son's isn't quite as fancy but it shoots every bit as well. Katie's is, well . . . a pretty young lady who loves to shoot should have a pretty rifle that will do it's part when she does hers. 'Tis only appropriate from my perspective.

1 - 20 of 166 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.