Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Cut my own cock off
1,580 Posts
This has been the talk of the county since it happened! I drove down and looked at the ocean that day, a little bit north of the Jetty. The ocean was insane. What was this guy thinking?

I haven't heard any news on what happened to his truck. I have friends that surf the jetty but it's been to rough for them to go out.

·
Saved by the buoyancy of citrus
2,393 Posts
This has been the talk of the county since it happened! I drove down and looked at the ocean that day, a little bit north of the Jetty. The ocean was insane. What was this guy thinking?

I haven't heard any news on what happened to his truck. I have friends that surf the jetty but it's been to rough for them to go out.
Read the comments on the Lost Coast link and someone said Buddy's got the truck off the jetty. Cannot verify beyond that though.

·
Buenos Hatches Ese
1,585 Posts
Holy smokes... It seemed like he had a couple of opportunities in the beginning to just put it in reverse and get out of there. What an idiot, why keep going? Mother nature will teach you to respect her I guess...

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Wow, that's pretty serious. The water jetting up through the road surface tells a story. I wonder if he was trying to get behind cover of those columns out on the right? Also looks like he might have broken an axle, looking at the way the front right wheel wobbles. Either way, a very bad idea.

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
Sometimes you let those types kill themselves off, hopefully before they have a chance to reproduce.

Reactions: Old Man

·
Cut my own cock off
1,580 Posts
Update.... 4 times at work today (I'm an ultrasound tech) I had patients ask, "Hey, did you see thing about that (dumbass, dipshit, idiot, and one other I can't remember.... moron maybe?)" out on the Jetty?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.