Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took my pontoon over to scottflycst house the other day and he was so hospitable. He took the time to show me how to properly blow the pontoon up. When I thought it was a loss, he came through.

Thank you for your kindness and time Steve!

Thanks also to the others who offered to help out. I really do appreciate it!

·
Still truckless now farther away
1,693 Posts
Great for both of you, that cooperation is a big help and what this forum is about.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That one of the great things about this place is the friendship. I met a cool guy who helped me and now I imagine we will get a chance to go fishing and tie some flies sometime.

·
Just an Old Man
35,207 Posts
I'll tell you that this is a good place to meet others. I have met a few hundred other fly fishers from this site. There used to be a few trips to Dry Falls in the spring time. And then later in the year we did Fall outings. Well it seemed like fall, the weather was shitty. Then a few years ago they started out with the thing on the HOH in the early Spring.

I'll tell you this that these here fly fishers can really put away the booze. No matter what is put before them. And the foods not to bad either.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Now you need to bring it down to Longview with you and hit Merrill with us SW boy's. Do you still have my number? Next time you come down to the inlaws call me and we'll hit the East fork of the Lewis, it's a fun little river!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.