Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, now I am the envy of everyone. For details, see my stroy on the articles page. :CLOWN Any comments, good, bad, no. 14, or whatever will be appreciated and you may win a Clousen's pickle.
BOBLAWLESS

·
Formerly Tight Loops
1,341 Posts
but you did not bring up the location of the toilet on the jet boat.

I just want to let you know Bob that if I catch you coming up the Snoqualmie on that monstrosity, I finally made the last payment on a SCUD missle that has your name on it.

Look up, and smile!

Rob
And yes, I throw rocks at jets on the Snoqualmie.
---------
Genetic pollution damages wild
stocks, bonk those Hatchery Zombies!

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am so ashamed of this last story posted on the articles page. I intend to apologize to everyone for all the horible things suggested in the story. How could I have said these things? I deserve the SCUD and yes, I also do throw rocks at jet boats if I can get away with it. :THUMBSUP

·
Formerly Tight Loops
1,341 Posts
Hey Bob,

I really enjoyed the story, as a fantasy that would make every flyfisher entertained by bombing down the river in your USJB Enterprise, bumming out every baitchucker in a smaller boat, and anybody within a mile of the river.

I wouldn't feel bad about the story, and I was only joking about the SCUD, but I wish I could have one when a GD jet blows by me on the Snoqualmie near Fall City.

Keep up the good writing, you will make it to Ed Zern status around here, if not at F&S itself, or maybe NWFFing.

Rob
---------
Genetic pollution damages wild
stocks, bonk those Hatchery Zombies!

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Never tried crack and don't think I've missed much. Smoked a little MaryJane once or maybe two times, could have been three, but, of course, I didn't inhale so I just wasted some perfectly good shultz, making me real popular with those around me. Actually, when high, booze or smoke, I think I'm terribly funny when I write but the next day I discover that what I've written is rather mediocre at best. No, writing straight seems best for me. Besides, I am getting a little old (65) for the ways of the young. We only get high on all the pain we suffer, the general deterioration of everything and the prospect of death at any moment.
With highs like these, you don't need drugs. :HAPPY
BOBLAWLESS

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.