Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Still truckless now farther away
1,693 Posts
You should have really known better than that. Be glad you're not like me where you cast anything other than your own its always 'better. I just don't think about it and be happy if I get out.

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
Doesn't it make you wonder why someone would advertize their stupid behavior to the world via the internet?

Sorry Jason. Maybe when the kids finish college, you can have your Meiser.

Sg

·
Eyes to the sky...
2,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Doesn't it make you wonder why someone would advertize their stupid behavior to the world via the internet?

Sorry Jason. Maybe when the kids finish college, you can have your Meiser.

Sg
The entire internet is people advertising their stupid behavior.:thumb:

I may get one when my sugar momma lands a job.

·
Registered
995 Posts
I SORT of made the same mistake...... BORROWED a Meiser from bob while my custom was being built. I now have 2 meisers HAHAA

·
Registered
561 Posts
Was that the rod that comes with big boy waders, because you kind of made a mistake when you borrowed waders from Ed.

·
Long Lost Member
20,205 Posts
Was that the rod that comes with big boy waders, because you kind of made a mistake when you borrowed waders from Ed.
Correction, he borrowed waders, knowingly I amplify, from Ed's wife.

·
A collector never stops collecting!
4,895 Posts
Just be glad it wasn't a Bob Clay Bamboo spey, an ISpey, or a Burkie! And yes, Bob's sticks are sweet! Someday I will have his 13'6" MKS.. might build it myself or let him do it for me... decisions, decisions...

And remember...

"He who dies with the most toys wins!"
"You can tell the men from the boys, by the price of their toys!"

:cool:

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
:rofl:I'm holding out for a Burkie. There's no way I can afford one but I think about it everyday. I can just see it with a really sweet reel to match and a nice steelie on the end of the line and then I wake up.:rofl:

·
Registered
555 Posts
Meisers are sweet. It's not like they're unattainable though. Mine was less than a Sage or Loomis. I haven't checked his prices in quite a while though...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.