Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Hot Carl
8,805 Posts
I just now trusted a fart I probably shouldn't have, and didn't end up shitting my pants. So I have that kind of good luck going for me, which is nice.

It's starting to look like I may not pick up my WA license this year. First time since I was 15 that will probably happen. I even purchased licenses the 4yrs I was away living in Florida, getting fishing in when I came back to visit.

·
Outta Here
3,912 Posts
I just now trusted a fart I probably shouldn't have, and didn't end up shitting my pants. So I have that kind of good luck going for me, which is nice.

It's starting to look like I may not pick up my WA license this year. First time since I was 15 that will probably happen. I even purchased licenses the 4yrs I was away living in Florida, getting fishing in when I came back to visit.
Never trust a fart, waste an erection, or turn down a free beer.

·
Registered
11,255 Posts
I have to trust my farts, my erections are usually minus three minutes and I'm willing to pay for good beer...

I'm a survivalist. I don't hold it in, I let it go and I like taste

Don't read to deep in to all that!!! ;)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.