From these photos, I have drawn the following conclusions:
1. Those are the ugliest carp I have ever seen.
2. Those the most humongous, ugliest carp I have ever seen.
3. Those are the ugliest dudes I have ever seen.
4. I was too frightened to click on, "Women with Carp" for fear that I would have my psyche permanently scarred.
5. Were you given permission by the moderators to display such things to such innocent fly fishers?
It's not even a flyfishing site, so I don't think these fish were fly caught. If you poke around a bit, you will find such useful information as how to make your own carp bait (they call them "boilies"). I can be somewhat open-minded about the recent hot trend of carp on the fly, but I have no idea why anyone would want to catch a fish as ugly as the ones shown in these pictures, whether using a fly or boilies.
Hey! I liked that site. If nothing else it is a great insight into another reality. Take a look at the carp art gallery to see how these folks see their fish. They are almost like religious paintings with shafts of light coming down through the water/heavens, shining on the chosen. Also not unlike the Hudson Valley school in our own art history. On the carp record pages if you look close at the third photo from the bottom you can see some large round marks on the back half of the fish, similar to the marks left on Sperm whales by giant squid. "Moby Carp".
Either that or open sores from the effluent pipes these things congregate around.