Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
41 - 60 of 73 Posts

· Stop Killing Wild Steelhead!
5,781 Posts
So there's this Facebook page called "Fly Fisherman". At first, I thought it was an official FB page for Fly Fisherman magazine-which is certainly not the case.

I ordered a "machined aluminum fly reel for 5/6 weight line". Cost $25.00 (plus $12 for shipping). I figured even if it sucks, how bad could it be for that price? Little did I know how bad it would really be.

This is what showed up today from China. Not one, but TWO absurd, useless pieces of shit for $37. YAY!!! That's a normal 16oz can of Rockstar for scale.

You can post on their page, write a review, etc.

· Registered
1,361 Posts
Want to make a huge profit? Label them American Girl fly reels and mark them up to $100 each. As father of a daughter, I can confidently say I've bought things worth less and paid more. Those will feel like a bargain!
That is so funny! I showed my wife this thread and she said to sell them for American Girl dolls. Then 2 min later I read your post. How in the world did two people come up with that idea?

41 - 60 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.