Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Retired Mod
11,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, my computer crashed and spent the last month trying to get stupid thing fixed. So, now I'm back up and running.

So, anything new? Any get togethers coming up soon? I'm crippled up right now. Can't row my boat. Actually, can barely fish. Hell, I can't even drink (I'm on prescribed narcotics) but I'll have a percocet and a pepsi with you guys if you're having a get together ;) .

Well, glad to be back. Let me know how everything's going. I'm also in on a set of patches. Gonna find that thread and send in some $$$. Does rowing Sappho on the Duc with a couple herniated discs in upper back/neck and catching some nice chrome count? I can barely lift my left arm, let alone keep that oar running right. LOL. My passengers were puckering. LOL

·
Registered
3,835 Posts
Wondering where you went. I was up by Sappho last week from the side lines. Scared one away, but that was it. Been working on that Syd Glasso Spey you showed us.

Matt

"Everyday that you wake up and decide not to go fishing...is one less day you'll go fishing." Forrest Maxwell

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.