Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last weekend, we made it out fishing!!! Between teaching and soccer, I have had no time. My knees also would not cooperate. But last weekend, we walked down to the river in Rufus :) I remember thinking it was going to be just "another day of no fish for me." We sat below a beautiful sun, enjoyed the day, and I finally caught two decent size trout :) Finally! Water Vertebrate Fish Food Terrestrial animal
Water Vertebrate Smile Fishing net Adaptation

I tried to upload the river, it won't :/ It was gorgeous.

Attachments

·
Dumbfounded
10,887 Posts
trip.... let me get this straight.... she was catching fish with streamers but you stuck with nymphs???:confused:

I know dry fly or die anglers who refuse to use anything other than dry flies but never someone who would stick with nymphs when streamers were working.... you trying to prove a point or what? :D

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
trip.... let me get this straight.... she was catching fish with streamers but you stuck with nymphs???:confused:

I know dry fly or die anglers who refuse to use anything other than dry flies but never someone who would stick with nymphs when streamers were working.... you trying to prove a point or what? :D
No. More like too lazy to switch from a floater to sinktip. We were only going to be down there for an hour or so.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.